Thursday, August 23, 2012

Axe Grinder

Now that Destini Beard's interpretation of Midnight Syndicate's music has been released (A Time Forgotten), I decided to check out what the musical duo has coming up next. Lo and behold before I could grind my axe, I get an e-mail from Ed Douglas giving me just that! Here's what he had to say:

"We just finished the score to the grindhouse thriller, "Bunyan" (www.bunyanmovie.com). From the title you can probably figure that this is a classic "beer and pizza" movie and it is. It's a lot of fun. Creating the score was really cool as it required us to explore lot of sides that people have never heard come from Midnight Syndicate. We'll be releasing a soundtrack CD along with the movie. The producers plan to premiere it later this year, I'll keep you informed."

Sounds gravy. Can't wait to check this one out and give a spin to the accompanying soundtrack!

No comments: