Monday, April 26, 2010

Eternal Chess


Some more cool pics I dug up from our last trip to Disneyland. For those who have visited 'the happiest place on earth,' you might recognize the first picture from the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. I've heard tell that this ride will be getting a major overhaul in the near future (to make it more in line with the movies that were based on the original ride - which is a strange paradox.) I do hope they keep the queue the same, as it is one of the best in the entire park. The last two photos are from the classic Disney's Haunted Mansion, natch. As many times as I've seen this over the years, I always seem to find a new angle to photograph it from.

As a side note, I took my six-year-old daughter on this ride for the first time. Frequent guests will know there are 999 ghosts that haunt the mansion. My daughter was in tears by ghost one, and in near hysterics by ghost 999. I could barely get her on the Pirates ride after that fiasco. I guess I can always try again in a couple of years with my son...

No comments: