Friday, January 23, 2009

Turn The Page

2009 has thus far proved to be an exceptionally singular year. I don't know what lies ahead for me, but it's certain to be interesting. A new president, new horizons, new goals... it feels like a page has been turned.

Meanwhile, I met with an incredibly talented artist today to discuss illustrations for an upcoming collaboration. I am extremely excited about this project and think it has the potential to open a lot of doors for both of us. The best part is - I finally get to write what I want (whether anyone actually wants to read it is a different story...)

I know much of this post is vague, but have faith - there will be more forthcoming information in the near future. Stay tuned, stay seated, keep your hands inside the ride at all times, and enjoy your day!

P.S. Planning has started for Halloween 2009. Seriously.

No comments: