Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ravens Grin


While on a trip to Illinois a friend turned me on to this amazing haunted attraction. We're not going to be able to make it to Ravens Grin this trip, but I definitely hope to check it out sometime soon...

Halloween may be long over at your house, but it never ends here at the Ravens Grin Inn, says Jim Warfield, a former plumber who twisted one too many pipes and now runs merrily amok with a Halloween attraction that closes nevermore in this tiny village in northwestern Illinois.

"People come through my haunted house, and it hits them that here's this guy living in this nice little town, making a living and having all this fun...I feel bad for all you other people. I really do," Warfield says.


To see more visit:

http://www.hauntedravensgrin.com/RGI/index.html

No comments: