Thursday, July 26, 2012

Time Forgotten

A short note from Destini Beard with regard to her upcoming collaborative album with Midnight Syndicate. Can't wait for this one to finally be released - I absolutely adored THE DARK MASQUERADE!

The tracks and files have been sent for the new album "A Time Forgotten" and will be released in a few weeks! Twelve tracks with the awesome music of Midnight Syndicate along with a really cool dance mix by Pat Berdyz and a track composed and written by me it's going to be awesome I can't wait for you all to hear it! And thank you to my dad Ed Beard Jr for an amazing album cover! The cd will be available on my website can't wait for you guys to hear it! Thank you all so much for your support with my music!

The cd will be available on my websit
e www.destinibeard.com

No comments: