Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dave's Not Here


Last night I went to the Cheech & Chong reunion show at the historic Orpheum Theatre in downtown Minneapolis. It was amazing! A couple of my brothers along with two friends road-tripped up from Iowa to catch this long overdue reunion. After we found a place to park we stopped by the Rock Bottom Brewery for a couple pints before showtime. Tommy Chong's wife was the opening act and she was pretty good. But once Cheech & Chong hit the stage the place went nuts.

After a long, hard month of Halloween decorating and working on the haunted house and our party, etc., etc... it was nice to have a bit of a break and hang out with my brothers and do something fun. If you get a chance to catch this show I highly recommend it. It was hilarious - so funny I nearly fell off my seat!

Dave's not here!

No comments: