Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Filer's Files

It was not until very recently that I have heard the term “shadow people” or “bedroom visitor”. I was never interested in the unexplained phenomena, until I read a list of bizarre and unexplained phenomena and I first read about, and heard the term “shadow people”. I felt the only one with my experience! Can you imagine my elation, seeing, reading about someone whom ALSO had the same thing happen?

When I was about six, my dad, mom, three sisters, and a brother lived in Midland, Texas around 1973. I was lying awake in bed, but the whole family was home and I could hear the TV. I had woken up and I remember it as if it were five minutes ago and I would die of fright. I felt being watched, and in the doorway was an adult man, not “alien” looking, but rather like a normal man, but I had the impression he was dressed in clothes from the 1940s, I could see an outline of his outfit. More like a silhouette, like someone took a photograph, and snipped out the shape of a man. It was totally black and very sharply defined black silhouette of a man. I could not make out any features; the space the man took up was completely void of anything but blackness.

I got the feeling that he was watching and I felt he had intelligence. My family was unaware of this creature, even though they were in the house. I was afraid no one would believe me, or I am crazy? I shut my eyes so he would think I was asleep. I had held my breath, and stayed still, hoping he will go away! I felt his presence, his breath, a few feet away. I stayed in a tight curled up motion and felt if I face him directly, I will die from sheer terror.

Then I must have either passed out from fright, or from holding my breath. I did not mention it until I was well into my 20s to a pastor, my neighbor (funny, when I brought it up he seemed to beat me to the description of the man, I asked him how did he know and he smiled but didn’t tell me! I told only one other person, and now you.

To read more Filer's Files: http://www.nationalufocenter.com/

No comments: