Thursday, October 29, 2009

We're Gonna Need More Candy...


So I sent a photograph of myself in my Poe costume to the local newspaper with a little blurb saying we were having a haunted house in our garage on Halloween night. I was hoping for just a little ink highlighting our haunt - never in my wildest dreams did I think they would dedicate almost a HALF PAGE to our display!

I took the paper out of our mailbox yesterday and eagerly thumbed through it - looking for the tiny picture and cut line I had sent them. For one fleeting moment, when I could not find my picture, my heart sank. "Shoot - they didn't put it in." But when I finally got to our page I about fainted.

My next thought was: "Holy sh*t. We're gonna need more candy..."

1 comment:

k_zahn said...

Are you crazy? We'll bring some halloween treat bags.