Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ack!

Got an update on upcoming projects from our good filmmaking friend, Christian Ackerman. It involves zombies - so you know we had to report on it! Here's what he had to say:

"I'm planning on making another zombie movie, working title "Christian Ackerman's Zombies of the Living Dead" it will be like a way better and scarier "Zombie SpooF" and right now I'm working on a little film called "Terror Vortex" a psychological thriller. "Terror Vortex" is a movie I'm making on a small Kodak Zi8 handy cam that shoots in HD 1080p. I've adapted two wide angle lenses and a telephoto lens with focus pull to it. I'm just doing it to see if I can make a movie all on a small camera. It's like a test and if successful it will be coming out soon to the public. I just don't know when. My wife and I are expecting a new addition to our family. First time Mom and me first time Dad, so excited. That's my next project you can say ha ha. Then, junior will end up in Dad's movies for sure!"

We were seriously impressed with Christian's debut effort: WISCONSIN PROJECT X, so we're definitely looking forward to whatever depravity he comes up with next!

http://www.fastcoastproductions.com/

No comments: