Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome

We hope you'll help us welcome our newest employee here at Drive-In of the Dead. CookieMonster hails from Austin, TX and is as big as a movie buff and horror hound as you can get. I've know Cook since high school, yet I can honestly say I didn't see this coming (while uproariously funny, he seemed kind of clean cut back then...) Well, I suppose he's still somewhat responsible now that we're all grown up - and I know he'll do a bang-up job here at the Drive-In. This is an exciting chapter for us and I'm looking forward to all the gnarly reviews (his first review is now up, the 'Grindhouse' exploitation flick: 'Hobo With A Shotgun!') and groovy extras he'll bring to the place. Now I better sign off before his head swells so much it explodes ala 'Scanners.' Besides, it's time to put him to work putting the speakers back on their poles. Then he has to sweep out the Snack Bar, learn how to thread film in the projection booth...

No comments: