Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Cape

Caught this show on NBC the other night (the series premiere as it turns out). I'm not a big TV watcher, but 'The Cape' looked like it was right up my alley, so I tuned in to a little bit of it. For the most part I liked what I saw - plenty of action (and a surprising amount of blood for television) with an interesting story and pretty cool characters - particularly the villain. Here's the lowdown:

The Cape tells the story of Vince Faraday, a good cop on a corrupt police force, who is framed for a series of murders and presumed to be dead. Forced to leave his wife and son and go into hiding, Faraday assumes the mantle of The Cape, his boy's favorite comic-book superhero, and begins taking the law into his own hands.


The two hour series premiere was on Sunday, Jan. 9, but I think its regular time slot will be at 9 p.m. Mondays starting next week. Catch it while it lasts - this is one of those shows that almost certainly won't be around for long...

No comments: