Monday, January 17, 2011

Yeti Blues


Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life (1968)
Originally uploaded by erik_mona

We are covered with so much snow - like drifts up to my chest, with another five inches forecast today - that I'm getting a serious case of cabin fever. I've started looking for Yeti tracks in the snow just to make the monotony of winter more interesting. They're out there. God knows they're out there - watching...waiting...I've heard 'em holler - did I ever tell you that? That was back in '07 - summertime that was; I remember because I was holding my baby boy in my arms - he was only a week old. God awful yell loud enough to wake the dead. Sure scared the pants off of ME! Those things made a sound you only hear in your nightmares - a sound I never care to hear again. True story.

No comments: