Saturday, October 8, 2011

Man In A Shed


Creepy Shed is Creepy.
Originally uploaded by Mullenkedheim

Well there was a man lived in a shed
Spent most of his days out of his head
For his shed was rotten let in the rain
Said it was enough to drive any man insane
When it rained he felt so bad
When it snowed he felt just simply sad

Well there was a girl who lived nearby
Whenever he saw her he could only simply sigh
But she lived in a house so very big and grand
For him it seemed like some very distant land
So when he called her, his shed to mend
She said I’m sorry you’ll just have to find a friend

Well this story is not so very new
But the man is me, yes, and the girl is you
So leave your house come into my shed
Please stop my world from raining through my head
Please don’t think I’m not your sort
You’ll find that sheds are nicer than you thought


- Nick Drake

No comments: