Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweeping Up

Had a great time at the party - everything went well and a fun time was had by all. Yesterday I took down most of the inside decorations (just left enough in the entry way for trick-or-treaters to see on Halloween night). It's always kind of sad to tear it all down, but I cheered myself up by watching one of my all-time seasonal favorites: HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH - a guilty pleasure, what can I say... and drinking left-over Sam Adams Oktoberfest while I worked.

After all the hard work of storing away countless Halloween decorations in their proper places was done (for the most part), I treated myself to one of the best episodes of AMC'S THE WALKING DEAD that I've ever seen. A great way to end a fabulous weekend. Pictures to come at www.hallowzing.com.

No comments: