Thursday, September 15, 2011

Barnabas?

The upcoming Tim Burton directed movie DARK SHADOWS ranks right up there with one of my most anticipated movies of all time (kind of like a little movie he and Depp did called SLEEPY HOLLOW...) so I want Burton to get this one right. Now, other than PLANET OF THE APES he hasn't really disappointed me, but this on-set photo of Depp in his Barnabas Collins get-up has me scratching my head. I mean - what the...

Didn't Depp already do the Michael Jackson thing with CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY? What is going on here? He looks like an albino Elijah Wood in this pic. Naturally, when it comes to Burton I'm more than willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but... what the...

What's with the makeup on Johnny Depp's Barnabas Collins?

No comments: